Mrs Blogger

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Post 10, social etiquette, commenting, Leeton theatre

 


And the time has come, to venture and see what's out there. Another blogger asked a question, which I gladly answered:


Last movie I watched was "Bridge to Terrabithia", I actually forced my kids to watch and they loved it. Although it is sad at the end and I always cry at one point. But that's what happens with great movies.


Still stand by my opinion. In the same lines, there's a movie "A Monster called" (if I remember well). It deals with pain of letting to, death of a loved one, growing and feeling inadequate, lost and alone. 

As of series that caught my attention lately, it is Netflix Canadian production "Can you hear me?". I am still with those people, even after finishing watching, feeling for them, wondering and missing them a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Bullies Busters presents Bullying is for Noobs We are proud to introduce Human Living Libraries to Pearl Cove community. Opening a new sea...